Just a short post.
Why is it so stressful being a part of this world?
Being a human is quite stressful you would never know who are your enemies and who are your friends.
Meeting a hypocrite is worse. Perhaps I am just refering to myself.
Just wondering if all these while I have been wearing a mask to face people. Maybe yes, Maybe no. I am not sure myself too. Is this the ME that I want others to know? Or am I just wearing a mask to hide my real identity?
Whatever it is, I simple HATE MYSELF for being like this. Don't question me WHY, I have no answer to this Question myself.
How could I ever find out the answer?
Perhaps one day, JUST one day, I will surprise myself by discovering the answer.
[To be continued...]
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment